Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Future Christmas Swap?

Hey my Craft Creating Friends,

What do you all think about starting a Christmas swap? Now, I'm not saying for this year. Obviously. I just don't have the time. Nor do you  I bet. However, I thought we might start thinking and commenting about it now. I'd love to get a swap started for next year. Keep it small at the start... 10 people or so.

Ideas? One gift for each? Link people up as pairs? Grab bag style? Get to know each other first? Themed?

See, I have lots of ideas in my head, but just simply not the gumption to MAKE THE DECISION. We could even do this for Valentine's Day, or Easter, or simply a seasonal gift. See? No ability to decide right now.

I just know that I love to create. That I love to give pleasure to others with my creations and that I think this could be fun. I could meet new people. You could meet new people. Our creating might be jump-started to even higher levels.

So, if you have any thoughts on this please comment HERE on THIS BLOG.

And... Merry Christmas. Can you believe it?


Joy to the World!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment